Today is a rainy dreary day. I was really hoping for a nice weekend because I really need to get out of the house! Will is still sick. He has been since Monday. The doctor said that it can last up to a week and maybe longer. I am praying that it ends soon! I thought that it was over and done with, but tonight when I put him to bed he threw up again. All over himself, me, and the carpet. I am so sick of cleaning up vomit that I could cry.
On a happier side, we got a new camper today! It is a 2005 Trail lite Bantam Hybrid camper. Basically, it is a hard shelled camper that has 2 beds that fold down on either side. It is light enough that we can pull it with our Torrent so we are really excited about it. We are already planning a camping trip soon so if any of you want to join us let us know! We can't wait to get out there and enjoy the weather. It is nice now that Will is getting old enough that we can take him places like that and do more with him.
Speaking of him, Will is so close to walking! He is getting more and more daring by the day. He will let go of the furniture and just stand there not holding on to anything, then you can tell he gets nervous and just lets go. He is so funny. You know, after being sick for so long he has still been so good. A little more cuddly which is just fine with me! He has lost a little weight being sick and now you can really see his dimples popping out which are sooo cute! I just love that little guy.
Well more later. I am happy to start this blog because there are times that I just need to vent when I am frustrated or had a bad day, and Randi suggested I blog, and I am! So thanks Randi! I hope you all enjoy what I have to say and I promise to keep it interesting!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment