Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Surgery Day!

Will survived his tube surgery! He did great and the surgery was fast and seemed to be painless. The hardest part for Will was that he couldnt eat.. which was hard for me too! He just didnt understand why I wasnt feeding him. It was so sad! Once the surgery was done I had a bottle, a banana and a nutrigrain bar waiting for him. He ate it all! We had to be at the hospital at 5:15 to get checked in and to get him prepared for surgery. I am not sure why they have you come so early though because there was a lot of waiting. Will was pretty cranky since he was up at 4:30 in the morning and he was starving so we had to be creative in ways to keep him occupied. They had a wagon for him to ride in so we went around the circle about a million times. I am just glad it is over!!

We went camping this weekend at Shelbyville. We had fun, but once again I am exhausted. It is alot of work to get everything ready and to take care of Will while camping. He loves it though. He justs runs back and forth from campsite to campsite and had a ball. We also brought a little pool for him so he was in and out of that all day. I have learned that I have to bring a lot to entertain him so he stays busy and I dont have to chase him all day. It was pretty hot and humid all weekend. I was happy to get back to my bed and air conditioning. What can I say? I am a little spoiled!

Carli is coming to visit today! I am excited to see her because I havent seen her since she moved to Reno last winter. Her and David have moved back for good so hopefully I can see her on a normal basis now! I am excited for her to see Will because he has changed so much that I think that she will be shocked.

I cant believe that today is already Wed. I have a lot to do this week in preparation for Will's birthday party so I am going to go in town tonight to get everything. I hope that we have good weather and that he has fun most of all. That is the most important thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment