Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Its a hairy week

I am doing a ton of hair this week. The extra money is nice, but I am tired! It definitely wears me out taking care of 2 babies all day. The days do go by fast though, which is nice, and i do have a lot of fun playing with them. Nap time is my favorite time of the day though! :) I have gotten Katie on Will's schedule and she is doing great. She is a really sweet baby who likes to cuddle and she seems to have adjusted to us without a problem. It is fun having a little girl around and i admit that it is a good change to see pink instead of blue. Katie wasnt feeling well today though. She has a lot of congestion in her chest and her poor little nose is so clogged that she can barely breathe. I was told by my sis in law Brooke to use eukaleptus oil in the humidifier and put a dab on the temples and neck. I did it for Katie today and it really helped. I was happy to give her some relief!



I am super excited about the package that i will be getting in the mail tomorrow. I was looking online for some options so that i wont have to shampoo my clients out in my kitchen sink and I found the most amazing thing. It is a portable shampoo sink that hooks up to your kitchen sink and drains into the kitchen sink too. I am excited to try it out. It was relatively inexpensive as far as those things go so we will see. I have Amelia and Chris coming over tomorrow so hopefully it will be here to try out!



We are going to my parents house on Friday night and staying through Saturday. We want to be home Sunday to go to our church and to Jon's familys get together at Nanny's house. She always has an easter egg hung every year, even for us. It is fun to have traditions like that to look forward to. And now Will can hunt them too! Jon is fishing with my dad on Saturday and i will probably just enjoy relaxing with my mom. The weather is supposed to be really nice down there so I hope we can spend time outside.





tim and Sarah are coming over tonight so they can get haircuts. TJ cried last time I cut it so I am hoping that he doesnt this time. I hate it when kids cry because it gives them bad impressions of haircuts. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment