Wednesday, April 29, 2009

oh baby

I have been on a mission lately. One that many people would not think is that important. But to me, it is at the top of my list. My mission is... Finding shoes that fit my baby's fat feet!! I have looked everywhere.. even Striderite doesnt carry them wide enough. He has a fat roll on top of his feet. Seriously. The only shoes that I have found to fit, before today, are $40. I think that is a little ridiculous to spend that much on shoes for a baby that is just going to grow out of them in two months. I finally found some today at a place that I never even thought to look- Payless! What makes it even better is that I found not only one pair, but two and I was able to get them for buy one get one half off. I am so excited! Instead of spending $40, I only spent $20 and they fit better than the expensive name brand ones. Can't get much better than that! Just goes to show that expensive doesnt always mean better.

We are trying to decide if we should go camping this weekend. It is supposed to rain on Friday, and not be all that warm on Sat. so I am not sure if it will be worth it to go or not. I really would like to go, but I guess that we have plenty of time to go this summer.

During my shoe expedition today I took the kids to the playground at the mall. Will LOVED it! He was so excited to be able to walk around with the big kids and he thought that he was so cool that he could do things that they were doing. He was everywhere! It was really fun watching him get so excited. Even Katie crawled around and seemed to enjoy it. It was fun until a group of older kids came and started running around like a bunch of wild monkeys and ran Will over. It makes me so mad when parents don't watch thier kids. One mom was even standing right there when it happened and didnt even say anything. It was incredibly annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment