Oh how I love nap time. Especially when they both sleep at the same time. Poor Katie is so stuffed up that she can hardely sleep laying flat so I ended up putting her in my bed propped up with pillows. Then I surrounded her with pillows just in case. She looks pretty comfy. I wanted to crawl in bed with her and take a little nap, but I have a client coming over for a haircut. I also have clients coming over tonight for haircuts as well. I never had any idea that I would be this busy!
I am finding it hard to find time to do anything. Like cleaning, grocery shopping etc. I keep the house vacuumed and dusted, but there is just stuff everywhere. I hate clutter! It stresses me out. It doesnt seem to bother Jon much, considering that most of the clutter belongs to him. There is fishing stuff eveywhere I look. On the kitchen counter, the end tables, even on the washer and dryer. I think that I even saw a lure on our bathroom sink. That man has more fishing supplies than anyone should be allowed to have. There are bags from Bass Pro full of lures that he never even opened or took out of the bag. What is it about men and fishing lures? He could use a new one every day for the rest of his life and still have some left over. You would think that he was a pro fisherman or something. In reality he probably only goes fishing about 30 times a year if that.
I need a professional organizer. If I had unlimited money I could totally have this house in shape in no time at all. But everything is so expensive. And if I did buy stuff than I would have to try to convince Jon to install it which could take years. That is when I wish that my dad could come up and stay for about a week and finish Jon's "Honey Do List". I love my husband dearly, but sometimes I wish that I could trade him for a few days so I could get a husband that liked working around the house. Just a few days though, I would miss him to much! I think that I just need to learn how to use tools on my own and then I could do all the projects that I have been wanting to do. Hmmm that is a thought.
So our camping trip is looking like it could involve rain now. I am mad. Why do they even put up a seven day forcast if it is just going to change? Just yesterday the forcast for Saturday was sunny and 70. Now they are calling for rain. 30% chance but still.. RAIN. I hate rain. Especially when it rains on a weekend that I have been planning for weeks!! I am praying that it doesnt rain, but I guess a little wont hurt us. That is the good thing about having a camper. I remember a birthday not long ago that we tent camped and it poured. You know the expression "raining cats and dogs"? Well we had a whole pack of dogs in our tent that night. Luckily my parents were camping with thier camper and we were all able to squeeze in with them for a very uncomfortable night. It was horrible. My birthdays never go well. Last birthday was by far the best because I had the gift of a beautiful baby boy to enjoy!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment