This weekend Will was walking everywhere! It is so funny watching him. He walks with his hands in the air, and takes these little tiny steps. Sometimes he walks in place because he just cant get the momentum going. It is hilarious. He is still pretty wobbly and falls quite a bit, but he is getting better and better. I cant believe that he is walking and is almost a year old. It is sad, but happy all at the same time. I am sad that he isnt my little baby anymore, but happy that he is more independent and has more of a presonality. And what a personality it is! He is such a stinker. He definitely has an attitude and lets you know when he is not happy about something. He has this little laugh that sounds like such a troublemaker. You can tell he is doing something he is not supposed to be doing. And Poor Riley. Will just wont leave him alone. He follows him around everywhere and instead of petting him nicely he just pinches. hard. Riley still has not bitten him yet although I wouldnt blame him if he did. He yelps and Will just thinks that it is really funny and does it again! Ohh my sweet baby boy isnt so sweet all the time!
I am planning his first birthday party and am finding it to be a lot of work. I am not sure who I should be inviting and am hoping that I am not leaving anyone out. I am trying to decide whether we should have it at Homer Lake or at our church playground. I am leaning more towards the church because then it doesnt matter if the weather is bad or not. It will be more expensive but I think that all the kids will have more fun. I also think that Will will have more fun because he can walk around there without having a million things to put in his mouth. He will probably be running by that time!
He is on antibiotics for an ear infection for the fourth time in the last 6 weeks. They arent helping. He has an appointment with the ENT doc in May, but I think that he needs to be seen now. I know that there are lots of kids that need tubes, but Will is in so much pain. You can tell by looking at him that he does not feel good. His eyes have dark circles under them, and he is pale. He tries to be happy, bless his heart, but he is still whiney and grouchy. We went out to dinner Sat night and let Grammy and Papa watch him. She actually had to call us to hav e us come home becaue she couldnt get Will calmed down. He cried for over an hour. I think that it was a combination of his ear hurting, and he was really tired. We picked him up and he was so cuddly with me and didnt want to be put down. That is very unlike Will, so I knew that he wasnt feeling well. I pray that he gets back to his old self. I am having a hard time remembering what he used to be like, he has been sick for so long!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment